Everyone is welcome to join our teams:
We are dedicated to advancing the understanding and treatment of Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias through our multidisciplinary approach to improved diagnosis and care, research (clinical trials and observational studies), community outreach, and education.
We seek diverse candidates for student volunteer, intern, administrative, clinical team, research staff (coordinator, research assistant, data manager, recruitment specialist), graduate and post-doctoral staff positions.
We believe in diverse voices and are committed to inclusion across gender, race, age, religion, ethnicity, identity, and experience.
We value differences and strive to have our staff represent all of the communities we serve.
Diversity Resources and Initiatives:
- Multicultural Alzheimer’s Prevention Program (MAPP)
- Diversity in Research Participants
- African Americans and AD
- Memory Sunday, New England
- September MARC Newsletter
Research Studies for Spanish Speakers:
- Harvard Aging Brain Study, Latino segment
- Boston Latino Aging Study
- Impact of COVID-19 on Well-being and cognition
To learn more about MADRC’s work in the community click here.