Jog Your Memory 5K

September 16, 2018

The third annual Jog Your Memory 5K will take place on September 16th.  80% of proceeds will go tot he Cure Alzheimer's Fund, the other 20% will go to local families in need.  To find out more, check out the Jog Your Memory 5K's website:

http://www.jogyourmemory5k.org/

Location: 
Mitchell Elementary School Needham, MA