The Alzheimer's Associaton's A Map Through the Maze is an Alzheimer's disease and dementia care conference for professionals to learn current and cutting-edge information on a wide variety of Alzheimer's-related care topics. The 2018 conference will be held on Wednesday, May 23, 2018 at the DCU Center (50 Foster Street) in Worcester, MA.
The conference will provide 30 breakout sessions, including:
- Dementia management in the acute care setting
- Creating purpose: therapeutic activities and meaningful engagement
- Community-based dementia care
- Advancement in research: prevention, treatment, and care approaches
- Caring for individuals with dementia and intellectual disabilities
For more information and to register, please visit the Alzheimer's Association website.