MADRC COVID-19 Updates
Due to concerns surrounding COVID-19, we are taking every precaution to protect our research participants, study partners, and staff. Some of our in-house research operations are open and seeing patients at reduced capacity, some have been put on hold and some continue with remote visits consisting of either phone calls and/or computerized testing done from home.
As always, our dedication to finding more effective treatments and a cure for Alzheimer’s disease continues. We do not know when we will resume normal operations and are evaluating the situation on a weekly basis.
Partners Healthcare has set up a COVID-19 hotline for clinicians, patients and the public at 617-724-7000.
Please take a moment to watch this Mass General Brigham video on our Safe Care Commitment: https://youtu.be/pmrpTqAfYyw
See additional resources below.
Mental Health Resources
- MGH Guide to Mental Health Resources
- Friendship Line: 800-971-0016
- Crisis Counselors: 800-985-5990
- Coronavirus Helpline: 888-372-1970
- Elder Hotline: 888-243-5337
- CDC Guidelines for Older Adults
- Mutual Aid Request Form
- Gero Central Toolkit
- Anxiety Management
- Coalition to end Social Isolation
- How to Discuss Coronavirus with Kids & Teens
- How to Discuss Coronavirus with Kids & Teens (Spanish)
- How to Discuss Coronavirus with Kids & Teens (Chinese)