We want our physician partners to have the resources they need to care for and manage their patients.
Mass General Brigham resources for patients and families:
Our standard clinical support and evaluation services are always available for patients and families:
We have educational programs for professionals that can be offered virtually or in-person. Physician-specific programs are offered through our Road Map education series, and via customized programs by our research team members.
- Road Map to Dementia Diagnosis Resources for Providers
- Road Map to Dementia Diagnosis – Physician Edition
- Road Map to Behavioral Management – Physician Edition
- Learn more about Speakers Bureau Members
- To request a professional presentation click here
Resources for patients and families are listed on our community information page.
The latest information and updates on Alzheimer’s disease treatments.
- Lecanemab and APOE Info Sheet
- Information on lecanemab treatment at Mass General Brigham
- ATP Talk (PowerPoint Presentation)
- Lecanemab eligibility checklist
- ATP Patient Consent Form
- Slide presentation: Lecanemab/Leqembi availability at MGB: What you Need to Know
- Lecanemab FAQ
- Financial Assistance Program Information
- Video Presentation: Lecanemab/Leqembi availability at MGB: What you Need to Know