In an effort to better serve the Boston-area communities disproportionally affected by the spread of the COVID-19 virus, Brigham Health is working to expand access to those communities most in need of testing. Starting April 16th, we will offer COVID-19 testing for residents of Hyde Park who are experiencing symptoms or who have been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19. We are working to expand testing and education sites to additional communities. More information will be shared soon.
Here are the details about the Hyde Park location:
- The temporary testing site will open April 16.
- Location: Brigham and Women’s Faulkner Hospital community physicians practice location, 1337 Hyde Park Ave., Hyde Park
- COVID-19 testing will be available for Hyde Park residents every day, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., on a first-come, first-serve basis. No appointment is necessary.
- Residents do not need to be Brigham patients, do not need health insurance, and will not be asked about their immigration status.
- In addition to testing, educational resources will be available at the site related to food, housing, and safety.